The Dolce Via is a soft track meaning priority is given to eco-friendly vehicles. Anyway it can also be used by motorised vehicles mainly residents. A few rules must therefore be respected to encourage mutual respect and guarantee conviviality between users.
- Share the Smile 😃 - This lane is shared, even with motorized vehicles. Respect the traffic rules with a smile!
- Safe Crossings 🚦 - At intersections, take a break, look around, and cross with caution.
- Embrace the Chill Attitude 🐢 - Too crowded? Take your time. Relaxation is key here!
- Cleanliness Superheroes ♻️ - Use the trash cans, you have the power to preserve our smooth lane!
- Helmet for a Polished Look 🚴 - Be a stylish cyclist, wear a helmet (and it's mandatory for young cyclists under 12 years old)!
- Ding Ding, Make Some Noise 🔔 - The bell is mandatory, so make some noise!
- Dogs on Leash 🐶 - Dogs are welcome, but please keep them on a leash. Canine safety first!
- Respect the Neighbors 🏡 - Don't enter neighbors' homes without an invitation, even if the barbecue smells good. Respect private properties.
> In summer, rush hour is from 9am to 4 pm. Traffic is counted all year long. The most important traffic is located in Les-Ollières-sur-Eyrieux. 2nd place is Saint-Laurent-du-Pape, then Saint-Prix and Saint-Julien-Boutières.
Safety charter on La Dolce Via
Road safety - Cycling, riding safely